HOW TO BOOK IN 3 QUICK STEPS
1. Choose Location
Select your preferred location under ‘Service’.
2. Choose a Session
Select your preferred time and pay online using most major credit cards.
You’ll receive a booking confirmation and a pin number to access the venue. It’s easy!
By hiring the courts you agree that you have reviewed the most recent Australian Health Protection Principal Committee Guidelines, NSW Health advice on COVID-19 and current NSW Public Health Orders. You confirm you understand the current requirements and directions in place and are willing to adhere to the NSW Public Health Orders. You confirm you will operate within the limits of those orders and any reasonable direction by Rod Fahey Tennis School staff, centre managers or police in attendance at the venue. Rod Fahey Tennis School Pty Ltd shall not be liable for, and you agree to indemnify Rod Fahey Tennis School Pty Ltd in respect of, the payment, wholly or in part, of any fines issued by NSW Police or other authorities to players/patrons who are in breach of current laws, including the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued under the Public Health Act 2010
Tennis Courts can be booked for social and competitive play.
Coaching is only permissible from Rod Fahey Tennis School.
During the lockdown period commencing 6pm Saturday 26th June the following court hire conditions apply:
- Doubles play in an area of concern or a stay-at-home area, can now take place if all players are members of the same household, or if all players are at least 16 years of age and are fully vaccinated.
- You must have proof of your vaccination with you at all times whilst at our tennis venues.
- You must show a Police Officer your proof of vaccination if it’s requested.
- Players must live within 5 kilometres of the Tennis facility.
- Clubhouses to be closed.
- Play then leave policy (no spectators or players sitting waiting off court).
All players, please read the Tennis NSW COVID-19 Community Play guidelines, click here.